EL.CO Micro MRL
|TYPE|| Μ.R.L. V.V.V.F.
|STOPS||Up to 32|
|COMMUNICATION||SG BUS, CAN BUS|
|| Automatic (optional)
NEW high-tech lift controller of “EL.CO Micro” product series for MRL (machine roomless) lifts.
EL.CO MICRO lift controller is our most advanced solution for multi-level structures and high range lift applications. Covering up to 32 stops and 2,5m/sec, EL.CO MICRO lift controller provides flexibility for single or groups of lifts (duplex, triplex, etc.)
The philosophy behind the design of EL.CO MICRO lift controller, is the high value-for-money that is accomplished by the optimal use of the available resources, mainly the powerful 32bit ARM microcontroller which provides top level performance and safety. Additionally, the “longlife design concept” of EL.CO MICRO lift controller is minimizing the industrial relays used and maximizes the reliability of your lifts.
With EL.CO MICRO lift controller, the installation process becomes even easier with the simple parameters setting through the user friendly menu that appears on the programming unit on the lift controller’s main board. Alternatively, the programming can be done through a pc or a modem.
The use of SG-BUS and CAN bus protocols in EL.CO MICRO lift control panel, allow the elimination of tens of cables that otherwise would have to be installed, thus cutting in parts and time, while providing a more reliable system overall.
The EL.CO MICRO lift control system has been designed for 1 or 2 speeds traction machines, V.V.V.F with synchronous (gearless) or asynchronous motors and hydraulic direct, delta/star start or soft starter.
Why you should choose EL.CO Micro
1Powerful 32bit ARM microcontroller
2Longlife product design
- Manufactured with branded and certified raw materials
- EMC tested and verified
- Certified with CE
- Compatible with European standards and Directives for Lifts
EN 81-1/2, EC 95/16, EN 81/70, EN 81/28, EN 12015, EN 12016, EN 50178, PUBEL
- User friendly manual for installation, wiring and tuning
- 2 years warranty
(Width x Height x Depth)
|3,7KW-7,5KW L1000A||32 x 220 x 24 cm|
|11KW-15KW L1000A||36 x 220 x 24 cm|
|18,5KW L1000A||40 x 220 x 28 cm|
Your ELEVATORS GENIUS partner !
- Electric MRL controller for synchronous (gearless) motors
- Electric type with V.V.V.F. for synchronous (gearless) or asynchronous motors
- Up to 32 stops
- Speed: Up to 2,5 m/sec
- 32bit ARM 72MHz controller
- Mini USB
- Serial Communication (Can bus, lin bus, uart)
- Full Collective, Down Collective, Non selective-collective, Duplex-Triplex operation
- Simultaneous operation of two or three automatic doors without magnetic sensors
- Long life time for all utility relays
- Interface panel with LED’s that permits you to check the status of the lift at a glance
- External programmer for adjusting parameters with password access
- English language menu options
- Auxiliary 12 VDC output (UPS) 1A
- Intelligent battery charger
- V.V.V.F. control from the lift controller (recognizes and records failures)
- Environment temperature control and relay to control the phase sequence included on the controller
- Motor temperature control
- Real time clock
- Lift diagnostics – saves the last 100 errors to facilitate maintenance and repair
- Ground leakage is controlled in two levels, instant and continuous.
- Three-phase operator for sequence, voltage and symmetry
- Εlectronic protected from short circuits all inputs and outputs from the main board
- Feedback from main conductors and motor brakes
- Automatic rescue operation with UPS (optional)
- Manual rescue operation (optional)
|Click here to download the product’s CE certificate||Click here to download the product’s brochure|
|PDF Download||PDF Download|
EL.CO MicroNEW high-tech lift controller of "EL.CO Micro" product series for hydraulic lifts (all types of valves-Blain, Bucher, GMV etc.).
EL.CO Micro VVVFNEW high-tech lift controller of "EL.CO Micro" product series with VVVF for traction lifts.
EL.CO Micro – 2 speedsNEW high-tech lift controller of "EL.CO Micro" product series for traction 2-speed lifts.
- Lift Controllers
- Lift Controller’s Boards
- Lift Peripheral Equipment
- Lift Spare Parts & Components
- Terms & Conditions
Are you an “Elevators Genius”?
Login to Sta.Ge HELLAS
High Quality Products & Services
- 05 Apr 2014New corporate Website!
- 30 Apr 2014EL.CO Micro…feel the Difference!
- 30 Apr 2014Participation at Interlift 2013