Serial Communication System SG BUS
SG-BUS is a serial communication system which greatly reduces the installation time and the number of wires required, while increasing the overall safety level of the entire lift installation. The SG BUS uses only 3 wires for displays, calls, indicator arrows etc. and includes message announcements and music preferences of your choice in memory.
OF CONNECTION CABLING
SG BUS serial communication system for lifts uses only three wires while decreases installation time and costs. You can now forget the several wires that you used to connect the lift peripheral devices.SG BUS allows the lift control panel to communicate with all kinds of peripheral devices (indicator arrows, calls, announcement/music units, LCD displays etc.), using only three wires. You only plug-in the cable connectors and you are ready!
|VARIETY OF PERIPHERAL DEVICES
SG BUS serial communication system for lifts allows the connection of a great variety of peripheral devices. Modern and multi-level installations ask for floor indicators, announcements with music, LCD displays, exclusive V.I.P. function with RFID user identification (access card), disabled persons functions and many more… which are all connected using only three wires!
|EASY, RAPID AND ERROR-FREE
SG BUS serial communication system installation is easy and quick. No specific training is necessary and thanks to its design it prevents errors during the installation.
EL.CO SMART LIFT CONTROLLER
The combination of these two systems: EL.CO Micro/Elco Smart lift controller and SG BUS serial communication system, provides the highest functional reliability and versatility available in lift market today! Upgrading an existing EL.CO Smart installation with the SG BUS serial system, provides radio, music playlists, extension using three wires, installation of floor indicator displays (in red, blue or white) etc. The overall cost for such an upgrade is low, considering the fact that no external devices are used (radio, announcement devices, etc.) and you need much less time to complete the installation.
SG BUS serial communication system is designed for industrial use. Modern electronic devices and a sophisticated communication protocol make the system virtually invulnerable. Once you install it, you forget it!
Your ELEVATORS GENIUS partner !
- High-tech serial communication system (lin-bus type)
- Uses only three cables between lift control panel and car/landing operating panels
- With three cables can control indicators, automatic doors, photocell, button of opening/closing the door, calls operation etc.
- Protected system from shortcuts
- Plug-and-play system
- Bright display indications
- Sound signals during lift’s calls, floor’s change, going up/down (optional via lift controller’s programmer)
- Built-in system of mp3 player, radio receiver and sound notifications (adjustments via lift controller’s programmer)
- Ability to store radio station frequencies (in lift controller’s programmer)
- Indication of lift’s condition in the display: Operation – Service – Installation
- Indication of error code in the display in case of failure
- Display available in three colors: red-blue-white
- Easy installation
- Interface circuit board that converts serial communication to “one button” (for economic solutions)
- Interface circuit board that converts serial communication to abcd (binary code), arrows, indicators and calls buttons
- Lift Controllers
- Lift Controller’s Boards
- Lift Peripheral Equipment
- Serial Communication System SG BUS
- Pre-Wiring Shaft
- Rescue Devices
- Car Inspections – Pit Stops
- EL.CO Smart Programmer
- Light Curtains
- Soft Starter
- Eco Brake
- Junction Boxes
- Voice Announcements – Music
- COP / LOP
- Push Buttons BST
- Load weighing device 699 Plus
- Elevator Positioning Systems
- Lift Spare Parts & Components
- Terms & Conditions
Are you an “Elevators Genius”?
Login to Sta.Ge HELLAS
Design Ι IProduce IΙ .Offer
High Quality Products & Services
High Quality Products & Services
- 05 Apr 2014New corporate Website!
- 30 Apr 2014EL.CO Micro…feel the Difference!
- 30 Apr 2014Participation at Interlift 2013